Dispensary & Delivery Merchant Solutions
Kushmoda is now offering some amazing merchant products and services for the medical cannabis industry. From credit card processing to merchant cash advances. Contact us today for a quote to help your business grow.
Credit Card Processing
Do you need to accept credit cards for your business? Are you looking for a better discount rate than your current processing provider gives you? Low risk or high risk, Kushmoda Merchant Solutions can help.
E-Check and ACH
In many cases, having the ability to withdraw payments from a customer’s bank account direct is a preferred scenario. Whether its a one-time payment over the phone or an automatic recurring schedule, Kushmoda Merchant Solutions can give you that option.
Merchant Cash Advance
Need capital for your business? Having problems fitting the requirements of a traditional business loan? Or do you have bad credit? Don’t worry, your business history speaks volumes. Kushmoda Merchant Solutions can provide you with an unsecured cash advance of up to $500,000.
Kushmoda offers the ability to accept Debit / Credit cards at the counter or via Mobile Terminal using the ATM protocol. There are a handful of processors out there offering a processing solution for the MMJ industry that doesn’t require the patient’s Pin number from the debit or credit card. These institutions are offering an offshore solution and labeling them as domestic. The rate to the merchant is extremely high and the patient still has to pay a convenience fee on top of that. Why would anyone agree to that? Anyone offering this is not disclosing the total truth about the solution and are truly taking advantage of the merchant. The ONLY domestic solution for accepting debit/credit cards is, in fact, Pin based. This is a fact. This protocol has been offered to the Marijuana merchant’s industry since 2002 and has been truly successful. 100% Legal and legitimate.Standard countertop VX570 terminal, Mobile VX610 terminal OR Windows USB solutions available. Contact us for pricing. Customers use their pin-based debit or credit card for their purchases (All cards have a PIN assigned to them, even credit cards). CBD Merchants supported as well!
- Customers pay a small convenience fee similar to what they pay at an out-of-network ATM
- Patient is charged in $5 increments all the way up to $1500 (just like an ATM machine)
- Funds are deposited into the merchant’s bank account (Personal bank accounts are OK!)
- Merchant pays a one time charge for counter terminal or mobile terminal bundle
- Convenient for customer – no need to carry cash
- Customer has the ability to increase size of order – impulse buying by patient is more probable when accepting cards at the counter
- Up to 30 to 40% % increase in sales reported by customer able to use a bank card at the counter
- Fewer cash transactions lower crime threats
- No monthly fee to the merchant!
- No cost whatsoever to merchant other than the one time cost of terminal